- An easy-to-use microscope journal created for the microscope-enthusiast. This downloadable booklet PDF is 12 pages and contains:
1. A cover page the student can personalize
2. A section on tips for a successful microscope journal entry
3. A tutorial with diagram on the parts of a microscope
4. A diagram of the microscope for the child to label him/herself
5. Six re-printable pages for microscope journal entries – this includes specimen title, the date, a sketch circle, and a space for written description of the specimen.
This booklet measures 5 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches.
Follow instructions from your personal computer on how to print front and back on your paper to make the pages into a booklet. Print the journal sketch pages as many times as you need to fill the booklet to your desired length.
Your downloads will not expire.
This can be used for one classroom, but please do not share your PDF document with friends, relatives, and coworkers. Instead share The Indigo Teacher website!